Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Canadian Medical Marijuana Patients Apply for Free Vaporizers

Not all jurisdictions cover vaporizers automatically. You may not be able to get one where you live. Write your local MP, MPP, call social services to see if you qualify for discretionary benefits. You may be able to get a hearing to state your case.

Highway 420 Anti-Prohibition Rally

Breaking News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some Canadian medical marijuana patients have had success getting the government to pay for their vaporizers.

1) get a letter from your doctor saying "this person needs a vaporizer to avoid the dangers of smoking"

2) get a written estimate from the store you plan to buy it from

3) Photocopy your license card, showing your name address and pot license number, but cover over storage amounts and plants (where necessary)

4) write a letter saying this is my doctors letter, my estimate, my license, please send me the volcano immediately

5) Send to Ontario Works Discretionary Benefits, call first and they will ask you to send in or fax it to them.

There is an Ontario Works for your region.

Make sure you send in paperwork first and get approval before you purchase. They will not refund if you purchase first. Pete at the London Compassion Society can send you an estimate upon request and can send your Vaporizer out next day after he receives payment. mailto:pete@londoncompassionsociety.comThanks all and good luck!

Cannabis Facts for Canadians