Some Canadian medical marijuana patients have had success getting the government to pay for their vaporizers.
1) get a letter from your doctor saying "this person needs a vaporizer to avoid the dangers of smoking"
2) get a written estimate from the store you plan to buy it from
3) Photocopy your license card, showing your name address and pot license number, but cover over storage amounts and plants (where necessary)
4) write a letter saying this is my doctors letter, my estimate, my license, please send me the volcano immediately
5) Send to Ontario Works Discretionary Benefits, call first and they will ask you to send in or fax it to them.
There is an Ontario Works for your region.
Make sure you send in paperwork first and get approval before you purchase. They will not refund if you purchase first. Pete at the London Compassion Society can send you an estimate upon request and can send your Vaporizer out next day after he receives payment. mailto:firstname.lastname@example.orgThanks all and good luck!